First Impressions Count
Designer Adrian Ramsay reveals to My Weekly Preview the styling tips that will maximise buyer interest in your home.
Here are our favourite quotes from the article:
1. "Remember, when potential buyers arrive at your house for a viewing, their experience of your home starts from the street the moment they get out of their car. Make sure the journey from the car to your front door is a good one."
2. "If potential buyers enter via your garage, is it tidy and well-organised and is there space to park the car? If they will be walking along a driveway, is it in good condition and free of trip hazards? If they will be walking through a front garden, is the area well manicured?"
3. "Take the journey yourself and experience what they will see."
4. "It never hurts to oversize a kitchen - it adds to the feeling of luxury in your home. There are many different types of cooks out there: some will want to use the kitchen every night, while others will barbecue four nights a week. Consider this and install a great kitchen, backed up with an outdoor area set up for alfresco cooking and entertainment."
5. "Next to the kitchen and living spaces, the most important rooms to get right are the master bedroom and ensuite. They should feel spacious and tranquil. Try to include a generous robe, ideally a walk-in, and create a restful atmosphere by choosing muted colours and finishes, and warm low-level lighting - pendent lights and lamps are far better than harsh overhead ceiling lights."
#ardh #adrianramsay #adrianramsaydesignhouse #ardesignhouse #blog #firstimpressioncounts #firstimpression #howtomakeafirstimpression #interiordesigner #sunshinecoastdesigner #creativeconcepts #newbuild #reno #renovation #sunshinecoast #buderim #diy #diyreno #diynewbuild#adrianramsayfeature #housetohome #creatingspace #australiandesign #designideas #decorationideas